Monday, March 16, 2009

What an interesting cloud....

Recently Nikki, a friend from California who's now in North Carolina, posted a touching poem on her blog comparing her soul to a sunflower and the gardener to Christ.

My attempts at poetry were what dragged down my English grades. My only gift is rewriting songs a la Weird Al Yankovic. So I'd like to express my appreciation to Ken, fellow Whitehall High Class of '71 student, for emailing me this picture.



It came with the "Jesus Test": Are you ashamed of Him? The score is 100 or zero, nothing between.
Now that I've given this picture the boost from private emails to publicly searched hyperspace, I hope my score is more than zero today. Thanks, Ken.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan,

    I must say, as inspiring as some of those chain emails are, I find the Jesus score very silly! :D Hopefully we always score more than zero, whether or not we choose to forward emails.

    It can take a while before people get in the habit of checking a new blog... and even longer before they begin to comment on it. I wouldn't worry that people don't comment. I read probably ten times more posts than I ever comment on, and I try to comment regularly as an encouragement to other bloggers. This is, in part, a response to one of your comments on my blog. :) I don't get an email update of new comments on my own blog, so I sometimes don't see comments until I backtrack and notice a higher number of comments than I remembered before.

    ReplyDelete